Universal Grinding Machine
UBB 50 CNC
|Distance between centers||1 000; 1 500; 2 000; 3 000||mm|
|Max. swing diameter||500||mm|
|Minimum X axis increment||0,001||mm|
|Minimum Z axis increment||0,005 (0,001)||mm|
|Grinding wheel peripheral velocity||25 - 45||m/s|
|Max. weight between centers||500 (600)||kg|
|Max. workpiece weight incl. fixture - overhanging||100||kg|
|Grinding wheel diameter||500 (600)||mm|
|Spindle power||11 (15)||kW|
|CNC control system||Siemens Sinumerik 840D sL|
The UBB 50 CNC is based on the all-purpose cylindrical grinder UB 50 CNC. It is a cylindrical grinder for workpieces of maximum diameter of 500 mm and maximum length of 3,000 mm, with an additional B-axis.
The B-axis enables the use of up to three grinding wheels making it possible to grind a workpiece completely while clamping it only once, with minimum additional time and maximum precision using internal grinding.
- Flexible grinding of medium-heavy to heavy cylinders and shafts
- Heavy machine design with variable grinding wheel location.
- Design with one or two grinding headstocks.
- Control system CNC – Siemens 840 Sinumerik D sL
- Grinding spindles with hydro-dynamic suspension or on roller bearings.
- Partial or full cover of machine with grinding mist exhaustion
- SBS Dynamic balancing system of grinding wheel
- Measuring, cooling and electric systems by world leading manufacturers.
- Flexible adjustment of additional components.
- Coolant splash guards – partially covering with a manual-controlled door
- Tailstock mounted wheel dresser (without diamond)
- Fixed tips (2 pc):
- - sedimentation cooling system
- - electric foot pedal for pneumatic tailstock control
- Puller of grinding wheel flange
- Suspension of grinding wheel flange
- Set of pads for bed leveling
- Balancing arbor with a nut
- Tools for operating of machine
- Machine LED spot light IP 65
- Technical documentation
- Size gauge for longitudinal workpiece positioning
- In-process measurement of workpiece diameter
- SBS Automatic electro-dynamic balance system of the grinding wheel
- Extra grinding wheel flange
- Closed steady rest actuated by hand
- Tilting wheel dresser table mounted w/o diamond actuated by hand
- Three jaw-chuck, incl. adapter plate
- Permanent magnetic plate incl. adapter plate
- Auxiliary rests with different diameter range
- Side and angular dresser table mounted w/o diamond actuated by hand
- Radius dresser table mounted w/o diamond actuated by hand
- Att. for fine table swiveling with dial indicator
- Water tank fitted with a magnetic or belt filter or a combination thereof
- Wheel balancing stand