Universal Grinding Machine
UB 50 – 500 kg
|Distance between centers||1,000; 1,500; 2,000; 3,000; 4,000||mm|
|Max. swing diameter||320; 400; 500||mm|
|Minimum X axis increment||0.001||mm|
|Minimum Z axis increment||0.005 (0.001)||mm|
|Grinding wheel peripheral velocity||25 – 45||m/s|
|Max. weight between centers||500 (600)||kg|
|Max. workpiece weight incl. fixture – overhanging||100||kg|
|Grinding wheel diameter||500 (600)||mm|
|Spindle power||11 (15)||kW|
|CNC control system||Siemens Sinumerik 840D sL or Kavalir K 51-2|
Download the product booklet
Universal grinding machines UB 50 – 500 kg form the middle line of our production. UB 50 – 500 kg are based on the basis of time-tested design, complemented by modern features. These grinding machine are used for grinding of workpieces max. Diameter of 320, 400 and 500 mm and a max. Length of 4000 mm, clampend between centers or overhung in a chuck with the possibility to use of internal grinding device. During grinding, the machines can be controlled manually or work in fully automatic grinding cycle (grinding multiple diameters (multicycle), plunge grinding or lengthwise grinding, grinding of convex or concave diameters with automatic grinding wheel dressing). Workpieces are clamped between centers, overhung in chuck or on a magnetic permanent plate. The original hydraulic system was replaced by a pneumatic one. The machines are intended for precise and high-performance grinding of individual pieces but also for large series of workpieces..
- Flexible grinding of medium-heavy to heavy cylinders and shafts.
- Manual or automatic grinding.
- Optional grinding wheel size, saving and location.
- Control system CNC – Siemens 840 Sinumerik D sL or Kavalír K51-2.
- Inner and outer grinding.
- Partial or full cover of machine with grinding mist exhaustion.
- SBS Dynamic balancing system of grinding wheel.
- Measuring, cooling and electric systems by world leading manufacturers.
- Flexible arrangement of additional components.
- Coolant splash guards – partially covering with a manual-controlled door.
- Tailstock mounted wheel dresser (without diamond).
- Fixed tips (2pcs).
- Sedimentation cooling equipment.
- Electric foot pedal for pneumatic tailstock control.
- Puller of grinding wheel flange.
- Suspension of grinding wheel flange.
- Set of pads for bed leveling.
- Balancing arbor with a nut.
- Tools for operating of machine.
- LED lighting IP65.
- Technical documentation.
- Size gauge for longitudinal workpiece positioning.
- In-process measurement of workpiece diameter.
- SBS Automatic electro-dynamic balance system of the grinding wheel.
- Extra grinding wheel flange.
- Internal grinding att. complete incl. spindle and motor-drive.
- Closed steady rest actuated by hand.
- Tilting wheel dresser table mounted w/o diamond actuated by hand.
- Three jaw-chuck, incl. adapter plate.
- Permanent magnetic plate incl. adapter plate.
- Auxiliary rests with different diameter range.
- Side and angular dresser table mounted w/o diamond actuated by hand.
- Radius dresser table mounted w/o diamond actuated by hand.
- Att. for fine table swiveling with dial indicator.
- Water tank fitted with a magnetic or belt filter or a combination thereof.
- Wheel balancing stand.
- Unique system SmarTOS